Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Im so super tired.
Im not suffering of lack of sleep nor insomnia.
Going to school for remedials,
and after the remedials,
I have cca. And my cca is not slack at all.
We have to prepare for the camp challenge, which is 2 days away, on Friday.
Im gonna miss my online friends, going online, my friends & my blog.
awww =/

Guess what?
I snipped my sister's hair yesterday. To be more specific,
I've snipped her fringe.
Let me tell you,
her fringe is super long,
if I dont cut it, I'll cut it off when she's alsleep.
Was kinda shocked when she allowed me to cut it.
In the past,
she dont allow me to cut it, said I was inexperienced & clumsy.
Tsktsktsk.
Now, she looks exactly like me!
Well, twins are meant to look alike XD

I dont know why lah.
Im feeling all mad inside in the morning.
I seriously cannot take it anymore. If it continues, I swear I'll chop your head off (:
Or the worst,
I'll transfer school, change my name & move to a new town.
*laughs*

I saw Sangeetha putting up notices of the "Campus Super Siblings".
Something like that.
C1 to C5.

MY PHOTO SUCKS IN THE NOTICES!!
OMGOMGOMG!!
I look damn sua ku lah.
Its like some siao gin na smiling away. *hides*
But luckily,
those notices placed around the school are not so obvious.

Yesterday, bought this really expensive sweet.
Its the most expensive sweet I've ever bought.
In the past, the most expensive sweet is about $2.50
MY MONEY! Goodness.

Pf, Seri, Ain & I went to eat today.
Was at the bbt shop when we saw 3 girls infront of us. Most probably sec 1s.
The first girl, her bag is super cool lah.
Its like a shirt. & the sides is opened.
So I put my fingers in there. The guys kept laughing.
Then Ain stood behind one of the girls.
I tapped them, the girl turned & stared blury at her. *laughs*
Ain even pulled one of the girls keychains.
Tsktsktsk.

Some people whom I'll like to describe.

Person 1: I hate you & Im not gonna change my mind towards you.
Person 2: Thanks for passing the note to me. I feel much more better after getting it off my chest ^^
Person 3: I dont want you to change. But hey! Its your own decision right? I should be behind you all along. But I still like the old you (:
Person 4: You're one of the most hilarious person I've ever known. Thanks for making that first call & brightening up my day ^^
Person 5: You saw me yet you didnt say anything. On the verge of forgetting :D
Person 6: You do not look nice in black. I still hate you alot.
Person 7: DONT EVER INSULT MY DAD. Although he may be hot tempered at times, he is still my beloved dad. I love my dad w or w/o people's comments. You said my clique & I are rude, we shall not talk yeah? Now, wont that solve everything?

Going back to school tmr afternoon.
My fingers hurt after doing those gadgets,
but its kinda fun (:
Im dead beat, so drained out.

You last breathed on 14 may.
Where have you been exactly?


hi.
arent i seeing you everyday?

No comments: